Monday, August 30, 2021

English - Mizo language translation for chitchat

 English: How is the weather today?

Mizo: Vawiin khaw awmdan eng nge?


English: It's raining

Mizo: Ruah a sur mek


English: No, it's not raining

Mizo: Aih, ruah a sur lo


English: Is it raining?

Mizo: Ruah a sur mek em?


English: It's sunny

Mizo: Ni a sa


English: Can you hear the thunder?

Mizo: Khawpui ri i hria em?


English: It's drizzling

Mizo: Ruah a sur seng seng


English: It's raining outside

Mizo: Pawn lamah ruah a sur mek


English: I will come after the rain is over

Mizo: Ruahsur banah ka lo kal ang


English: I see the rainbow

Mizo: Chhimbal ka hmu


English: It's raining cat and dog

Mizo: Chhum lo chat lo vin ruah a sur char char


English: I am fed up with raining

Mizo: Ruahsur hi ka ning tak zet a ni


English: Shower of blessing

Mizo: Malsawm ruah


English: I can not go out because of rain

Mizo: Ruahsur vangin pawnah ka chhuak thei lo


English: Is it also raining in your place?

Mizo: I awmna hmunah ruah a sur ve em?


English: Is your place safe?

Mizo: I awmna hmun a him em?


English: Yes, it's safe

Mizo: Aw, a him e


English: No, it's not safe

Mizo: Aih, a him lo


English: Sorry to hear that

Mizo: Pawi ka tih pui hle mai che


English: It's okay, It will be fine

Mizo: A pawi lo, a tha ve leh mai ang


English: Thanks for bothering about me

Mizo: Min ngaihven avangin ka lawm e


English: Stay safe

Mizo: Lo him zel rawh


English: I wish i can

Mizo: Nih theih ka duh


English: You will be fine soon

Mizo: I tha leh thuai ang


English: I hope so

Mizo: Ka beisei khawp mai


English: I have to go

Mizo: Ka kal a hun tlat mai


English: See you around

Mizo: Kan la inhmu leh dawnnia


English: He/she is a nice person

Mizo: Mi fel tak a ni e


English: I like good people

Mizo: Mi felte hi ka ngaina


English: I don't like bad people

Mizo: Misualte ka ngaina lo


English: I am not a bad person

Mizo: Misual ka ni lo


English: Who said you are bad person?

Mizo: Tunge misual i ni ti che?


English: I can understand from your speech

Mizo: I thusawi dan atangin ka hrethiam mai


English: You are wrong

Mizo: I hredik lo a nih chu


English: Then, tell me what to do

Mizo: Anih chuan, eng nge tih dan tur min hrilh la


English: I think you know everything

Mizo: Engkim i hre vek turah ka ngai


English: If you don't tell, how will i know?

Mizo: Min hrilh loh chuan engtin nge ka hriat ang?


English: Try to be a matured person

Mizo: Mi puitling nih tum rawh


English: Nobody is perfect

Mizo: Tumah famkim an awm lo


English: I can understand

Mizo: Ka hrethiam e


English: I hope you understand

Mizo: I hriatthiam ka beisei


English: I am just a normal person

Mizo: Mi pangngai mai ka ni e


English: I am not silly

Mizo: Ka ho lo a nia aw


English: Yes, I am serious

Mizo: Aw, ka thutak ania


English: Don't play around me

Mizo: Min chhaih kual vel suh aw


English: I am not joking

Mizo: Ka fiamthu lo ania


English: Be happy

Mizo: Lo hlim ang che


English: Life is boring

Mizo: Nun hi a ninawm em a ni


English: There are many reason to be happy

Mizo: Hlimna chhan tur tam tak a awm


English: I am a happy person

Mizo: Mi hlim tak ka ni e


English: Good, please continue

Mizo: A tha e, khawngaihin chhunzawm ang che


English: Thanks for listening me

Mizo: Min ngaihthlak avangin ka lawm e


English: I will follow you

Mizo: Ka rawn zui ang che


English: Follow me

Mizo: Min zui rawh


English: Wait for a minute

Mizo: Reilote min lo nghak lawk rawh


English: Your wish is my command

Mizo: I duh anga tih hi alawm ka tum ni


English: You are welcome

Mizo: Ka lo lawm a che


English: I will see you tomorrow

Mizo: Naktukah kan inhmu dawnnia


English: I don't have free time

Mizo: Hunawl ka nei lo a


English: Please try to have 

Mizo: Khawngaihin neih tum la


English: It's impossible

Mizo: Tih theih a ni lo


English: If you try you will succeed

Mizo: I beih chuan i hlawhtling ngei ang


English: I don't have energy

Mizo: Chakna ka nei lo


English: I feel pity for your

Mizo: Ka lainat hle mai che


English: Life is not easy

Mizo: Hringnun hi a awlsam lo


English: Be calm and have patience

Mizo: Zawl dawh la, dawhtheihna nei ang che


English: Please go away

Mizo: Khawngaihin kal bo rawh


English: Don't hate me

Mizo: Min haw suh


English: I hate you

Mizo: Ka hua che


English: I don't hate you

Mizo: Ka haw lo che


English: I am your friend

Mizo: I thian ka ni e.

If you wanna practice above conversations please check out these two videos:



No comments: