Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mizo - English Language translator with audio/video help

If you follow my earlier posts, you might have been gone through English to Mizo language translations particularly spoken or daily conversations. When I see some comments on such earlier posts they often requested me to add audio/video help, I understood that my non-Mizo friends/visitors found it difficult to follow our Mizo language with its tones when they tried to pronounce correctly. To help them for pronouncing Mizo language correctly the followings audio/video tutorials are added, if you want to hear the tutorial voices please click the play button on the audio/video files:

Mizo tawng: Ka ngai che
English: I miss you


Mizo tawng: Mizo tawng in let rawh
English: Translate in Mizo language


Mizo tawng: Krismas Chibai
English: Merry Christmas


Mizo tawng: I rem tih chuan/Pawi i tih loh chuan
English: If you don't mind


Mizo tawng: I hmeltha lutuk
 English: You are very beautiful/handsome


Mizo tawng: I duh em?
English: Do you like? Do you want?

Mizo tawng: Engzat man nge?
English: How much it cost? What is a price?


Mizo tawng: A to lutuk
English: It's too costly, It's too high


Mizo tawng: Engnge i duh?
English: What do you want?


Mizo tawng: Dam takin le
English: Good bye


Mizo tawng: Piancham chibai
English: Happy Birthday


Mizo tawng: Ka hmangaih che
English: I love you

Some more Mizo - English voice tutorial files are uploaded in my youtube channel, if you still want to hear more please check from it here > azassk youtube channel

2 comments:

Anynomous said...

Assuming you have a business or corporate video in a foreign language, should you have it dubbed or subtitled for local use? Here are some guidelines that should point you to the right decision. They cover institutional, training, new products, infomercial videos, and others alike. See more transcript translation services

Unknown said...

I want to download this app