Monday, January 21, 2013

Last sunset beyond the mountain (Mizoram)

It was 31 December 2012 everybody in our village preparing themselves for new year eve celebration, i went up to a small hill, which is not very far from my home where i often watched sunsets since my childhood. To my mind if i could capture the sunset scene over the horizon it would be the last sunset for the year 2012. The last sunset of 2012 was already gone, we are having new days now, there's many sunset lied behind the mountain everyday but this picture will be memorable one for me as it was taken before i said "adieu 2012". After clicking the last sunset i went down to the street and from a distance i can heard this beautiful song "I thil tih zawng zawng saw thlir teh, hunin a liam pui saw, chatuan hmun lo thlen khalh tur che, Lal hma a din pui tur" played by our neighbouring house (This song must be played on every 31st Dec). While reaching home Dad asked "where have you been?", i replied "Just clicked last sunset on the hill", he said "I hope you enjoyed  it and get ready for dinner!".
Last sunset for 2012 seen from Sialsuk, Mizoram.
-------------------------------------------------
Let me add some other pictures of evening scenes view from my village:
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram
Seen in Sialsuk, Mizoram

No comments: